Imagine a scenario where you could get a bigger butt with the absence of surgical methods and treatments. Believe it or not, it’s very possible.
There’s a bunch of natively constructed creams & supplements that you can formulate at home to assist you in the derriere department. Add a few exercise routines to the equation, and you’ll have that Jennifer Lopez body you’ve always dreamt of, without having to shell out tens of thousands.
If your Instagram news feed page resembles mine, then you understand the pain of not having that “Perfect” IG body. It’s depressingly saturated with perfect coke bottle models. I’ve wondered, how many women (from a percentage standpoint) actually worked for their bottoms through sweat equity, good ole’ southern home cooking, or home remedies, as opposed to having Dr. Miami on speed dial. Now, I’m not shading any female that went through this procedure, just for us women who can’t or don’t want to go under the knife, there are alternatives out there which we can take advantage of NOW.
To start, let’s make sure your diet is in order. There’s a process to achieving the ultimate goal of a bigger butt, and it begins with the foundation – diet. It’s essential to convert to a healthy diet as this is considered your butt building foundation.
Now it’s time to formulate some specific natural compounds which will assist in improving your body’s organization and fat dissemination designs. The natural compounds I’m going to provide you with will also help in reducing/eliminating existing stretch marks. I know, you’re probably thinking, “Chelsea I’m not a scientist, and don’t have beakers and microscopes laying around my kitchen;” no worries, I have you fully covered. The ingredients needed for the mixtures can be easily found in your refrigerator and kitchen cabinet.
Without further ado, let’s start formulating some homemade creams to get that booty growing.
Your bottom also needs some ointments or creams to have a lovelier visual appearance similar to your hair and skin. The following butt growth creams are useful for not only enhancing the butt but also great for making it firmer. Also, these creams will reduce and remove unwanted marks, making your buttocks as smooth as a baby’s bottom.
1) Grab a banana and mash it in a bowl until it turns into a soft puree.
2) Add the yogurt to the banana puree bowl and mix it until it turns into a smooth cream
3) Now its time to apply the cream to your bottom. Rub it all over your bootay!
4) Leave it on for 30 minutes for optimal activation
5) Rinse off the cream by using cold water
6) Last step: Apply moisturizer on your butt. Apply the cream 3 times per week for the best results.
1) It’s time to roll up those sleeves. Let’s start off by peeling a potato, and then mash it.
2) Add an egg and 3 tbsp of honey to the mashed potato
3) Now let’s blend all the ingredients together until you’ve reached a homogenous consistency.
4) Apply the cream to your butt (in circular rubbing motions) and allow it to sit for 30 mins.
5) Rinse off with cold water
6) It is recommended to use this cream 2 times a week for best results
Moisturizing cream and any essential oils: This mixture is good for removing stretch marks and smoothing out the buttocks.
Take some Nivea cream (the one in the blue jar) and mix it with extra virgin olive oil and cocoa butter. Mix these 3 in well before use. Apply a small amount on your butt, rubbing it in -in circular motions. Rub until the mixture is absorbed, similar to lotion. You can apply this every day to your bottom.
All of these butt creams can works wonders for lifting, tightening, and increasing your buttocks. These mixtures can surely improve the blood flow in your body and cleanse specks of dirt. Aside from the fact that these ingredients are natural and easy to find, you will not also need to spend a lot of money to get other positive effects that you needed.